What have I been up to? What's next?

by


Hi Manniquins,

Sooo, what have I been doing in the time I didn't post anything. Well basically I was really busy. I started my internship at Esther Haamke (http://estherhaamke.com/) and I'm enjoying myself alot! I only have a few weeks left, which makes me a tiny bit sad. We are working on the new collection that will show on Amsterdam Fashionweek next january. I can tell you that it'll be a very awesome show!

So I told ya'll I would make a tutorial on the jersy circle skirt. I did made the pictures when I made one months ago. But I think I'll leave that for later. I want to focus more now on my way to AMFI. As you may know I am in my exam year now. After my internship I'll have to make 2 whole outfits. each 2 pieces or more before my real exam starts. The first outfit will consist out of 2 or more pieces inspired by a Dutch designer from a collection of 2 years ago or earlier. Unfortunalty we will not have a choice which designer we choose and the school will pick one for us. The second outfit will consist out of 2 pieces or more inspired by a international designer / design house. The collection you pick have to be from 2 years ago or earlier, this time we need to pick 2 designers / design houses and the school will pick which one you'll do. I am thinking about cheating a bit and picking Jeremy Scott and Moschino. Some of you may know Jeremy is the head designer of Moschino, which will make me have Jeremy either way. gehehe. With Jeremy I can go every direction. I am not sure tho if I really want Jeremy. I love his designs and the way he presents his clothing but I'm not sure if I can design such bright and fun clothing. My style is more clean and modern. It also depends on who I get for the first outfit if I get Bas Kosters I can easily pick Jeremy cuz their styles are so close to each other. But if I get Iris van Herpen.. shit will not fit. I want to create a mini collection and not all seperate outfits.

Any way I can talk about this for days.. so I'll leave it here. I want to thank u for reading and excuse the mistakes I made. I thought about this blog and wanted to write down a little something something. not planned or anything.

xoxo.