Aquamarine realness

by

Hi Mannequins!

Today I have a mini look book Featuring a Aquamarine coat. Pantone picked the colors for spring 2015 and 14-4313 Aquamarine is one of them.




Recently I bought a coat from Primark in the color aquamarine. I thought I do show you how I would wear and style this coat. This coat was on sale from 28,- to 9,- ! I was so surprised to find such a on trend color in the sale section. This shows that sale is not always last season. 


Look 1 :
In this look I went for a grey cropped top and long black circle skirt, these 2 pieces I made myself. I wore these black mary jane T-strap heels from van Haren, bright custard colored bag, gold mirror belt from Ebay and big round sunglasses that I bought in a local store in Amsterdam. What I like about this look is that it’s sexy yet sophisticated.






Look 2 :
For this look I went preppy sporty. A long American football shirtdress from Monki, Dress shirt from H&M and a basic white dress from primark under all that. My shoes are from Jeremy Scott and the bag I bought at Primark. This is a classic Mai Ke look, Black and white with those statement shoes. I love to mix and match different styles to creat something new. It’s weird yet funny how the American football shirtdress and dress shirt match. It’s one of my favourite go to outfits. 


Look 3 :
LEATHER FOR SPRING! I’m all in for that. I took this thrifted highwaisted leather pants and black and white Vogue shirt (that I got with the Dutch Vogue) and finished it with the same black mary jane T-strap heels from van Haren and the big round sunglasse. This feels easy, the outfit doesn’t feel forced and believe me it’s extreemly comfortable. Even with the heels!


That’s it, three looks one coat three different styles. For my very first mini lookbook / outfit post I do say I did pretty good lol! Tell me what your favourite look is and why down below!